|Title||Data Entry Clerk|
|Description|| POSITION SUMMARY:|
The responsibilities of the Quality Assurance/Data Entry Agent is to monitor, review and report, the presentation of all new package sale customers and ensure that only qualified guests buy an Orange Lake Resort vacation package resulting in a high probability that they will purchase a timeshare product. It is also their responsibility to book reservations for on and off property guests correctly and in a timely manner; as well as entering all package sales into the system from reservation sheets provided from the marketing sales team, activation and Latitude agents.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
• Maintain an upbeat, positive and motivated demeanor especially when interacting with Orange Lake Resort guests, coworkers, and managers, and listen to concerns and empathize with the guest
• Adhere to approved scripts; and ensure guests have received accurate information regarding package cost, premiums, tour requirements, accommodations and qualifications
• Provide management with ongoing feedback on all package sale presentations
• Qualify the guests for all new agents; and disclose accurately all information pertaining to the timeshare presentation
• Effectively solve guest concerns and save packages when possible
• Create, book, and charge credit cards for all marketing packages and tours
• Prepare and submit all daily and weekly reports of package entry
• Ensure the privacy and security of confidential information about Owners and guests.
• Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Be available at all times for a QA call while the package sales agents are in session
• Maintain company standards as to the percentage of quality assurance calls performed
• Recognize, support and implement policies and procedures established by Orange Lake Country Club
• Support the daily activities and assignments provided by the call center management team
• Maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality in entering and charging marketing packages for the department; as well as reviewing and correcting all daily discrepancy reports
• Minimum two years telemarketing sales experience preferably in a large call center environment and one year data entry experience
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to read/write/speak the English language, Spanish a plus.
• Understand written/oral instruction, timeshare/hospitality background preferred.
• Must be able to work a variable schedule, including evenings and weekends, based on call center needs and be enthusiastic and energetic.
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel and data base programs.
• Must have strong planning and organizational skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Higher education encouraged