Data Entry Clerk / Sandy, UT!
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Data Entry Clerk for the world's leading medical technology company in Sandy, UT. Our client’s fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take career to the next level.
Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
Duration: 6 months (possible extension)
- Inputs information from a variety of sources into a computer database. Must meet standards for production volume, accuracy, and completeness
- High school diploma or equivalent \t
- Previous data entry and clerical background required \t
- Requires strong attention to detail, good communication skills, and the ability to work well under various stressful and time-sensitive situations
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies \t
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career \t
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center \t
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans \t
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply Today! For questions email email@example.com
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.