Republic Parking / Impark is currently looking for a FULL TIME REVENUE DATA ENTRY CLERK to work at our Tacoma location.
- Retrieves daily revenue paperwork and data and enters the information into the appropriate systems promptly, on a daily basis
- Reviews the entered data for accuracy before reconciling and posting data batches
- Identify and notify Office Manager of revenue omissions, policy/procedure exceptions and maintain Revenue Tables
- Report Daily to Landlords
- Understands and works towards meeting dailyand month end Revenue Deadlines
- Creates financial and statistical reports for clients
Skills and Experience
- Preferred experience in an accounting/data entry environment
- Previous experience in Impark systems would be an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven data entry skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A Team player able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate Excel, Word and SharePoint skills
Republic Parking / Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity