Why You Want to Work Here:This is a great entry-level opportunity for someone who has some customer service and/or office experience to start their career.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and email inquiries.
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers calling in with questions
- Utilize databases simultaneously to review and resolve inquiries related to the applicable service.
- Clearly document all customer conversations in database tracking system.
- Coordinate responses with the appropriate personnel if customer requires an escalated level of support.
- Contact entities as related to incoming calls and emails for follow up and resolution, as appropriate.
- Process incoming mail and faxes, as needed.
- Willingness to learn and commit to company-specific philosophies and principles.
- Some college required; completed degree preferred
- Experience in customer service
- Previous office experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Tech-savvy, able to pick up new software quickly
- Great communication verbal and written communication skills