Title: Data Entry
Duration: 03 month(s) Opt to be extended into January
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Davidson, NC 28036
- Responsible for operating data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
- Read source documents such as supply agreements and other documents, and enter data in specific data fields using keyboards, scanners, or via usage of OCR software Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors. Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro is highly preferred
- 2-4 years related experience
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel (Pivot tables and V-lookups) is required
- SharePoint and Visio would be preferred