Contract duration: 06/01/2020 to 02/26/2021
Work from home opportunity - Must be able to work Pacific time zone hours (PST)
The purpose of this position is to assist with sending Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) recredentialing applications to Hawaii providers. Responsibilities may include the following: editing applications using Adobe; emailing or faxing applications to providers; contacting provider to confirm receipt of application and increase returns; keeping track of received data and source documents; compiling and sorting data to be entered; contacting providers to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing data; enter alphabetic or numeric data for source documents into a computer following the format displayed on the screen; respond to inquires regarding entered data.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
1. Prepare HCBS recredentialing application using Adobe Acrobat.
2. Email and/or Fax recredentialing application to providers in Hawaii.
3. Conduct outreach calls to provider to check on the status of the application and request the return of the application by a specific date. This may include answering questions about the application and/or recredentialing process.
4. Upon receipt of the recredentialing application, log it into the system for processing by the Credentialing Team
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. 1+ year of experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, with the ability to create, edit, search, sort, save and send documents and spreadsheets
3. 1+ year of experience with Adobe Acrobat, with the ability to edit, merge and convert documents
Please apply online with updated resume
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.