Help Desk / End User Support Specialist ( SQL & Content enhancement)
Location : Irving, TX
This individual will support Client's new eCommerce platform.
- Maintains data integrity within one or more systems; Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves more complex system issues (e.g., logic, error messages), with minimal supervision
- Ensures data and tasks are accurate in one or more systems
- Tests and validates systems updates and upgrades
- Maintains end user privileges and rights within systems access by adding, removing, or modifying end users Profiles
- Reports systems failures to department or IT operations for resolution
- Completes end users’ requests / tickets, escalating for assistance as needed, and provides status updates
- Administers end user group trainings, making content enhancements as needed
- Communicates processes and discrepancies to vendors, or systems interruptions to end users
Accede Solutions is a W/MBE Professional Services firm located in NW suburbs of Chicago. We are Certified by WBDC, USPAACC, CPUC, Cook County of IL & City of Chicago, IL department of CMS and have been supporting our Clients since 2005.
For over a decade we have managed and Implemented Talent Acquisition and Talent Management processes and had successful engagements. We have been providing IT/ HR Solutions & Services to Federal, State, Not for profit Organizations and various other Commercial sector client ranging from start ups to Fortune 1000. We are Tier-I Contractor to provide IT Services to Commonwealth of Virginia, State of Delaware, City of Chicago, State of Iowa, State to Arkansas to name a few.