|Auto req ID||8905BR|
|Business Title||Data Entry Operator|
|Line of Business||Granite|
|City||City of Industry|
|Full-Time / Part-Time:||Full-time|
|Regular / Temporary:||Regular|
|Overall Job Summary||MATTHEWS MEMORIALIZATION|
Matthews Memorialization is a leader in the memorialization industry who is committed to helping customers grow their businesses and helping families move from grieving to remembrance by providing products of superior craftsmanship and revenue generating programs and services. Within this industry, our Environmental Solutions is focused on the design and manufacture of advanced combustion systems. Matthews Memorialization is a (MATW) Matthews International company.
The Data Entry Operator is responsible for following guidelines for entering orders into the business system and identifying appropriate products to fulfill customers’ needs. The position will perform a variety of tasks involved with interpreting customer order blanks, matching product offerings to best fit customer needs and identifying options to tailor each order to the customer’s experience.
- Reviews customer order source documents.
- Prepares and sorts source documents and identifies and interprets data to be entered.
- Contacts preparers of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
- Enters data from source documents into business system.
- Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format to detect errors.
- Makes necessary corrections to information entered.
- Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
- Reviews error reports and enters corrections into business system.
- Additional duties as assigned.
|Qualifications / Requirements|
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2+ years of previous data entry experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- Basic degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Basic analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Basic understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
PHYSICAL ASPECTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment will be low to moderate.
|EEO Statement:||Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled|