Data Entry Operator
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Data Entry Operator for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
In the Data Entry Operator role candidate will be responsible for entry and management of data which consists of alphanumeric or symbolic data into a software based hierarchy or electronic forms. Additional job functions include; manipulating existing data files, editing information that has previously been compiled, proof reading new entries within the database for accuracy, creating forms/pages for data entry as required and data mining completed Manufacturing Batch Records when necessary. Candidates will also be asked to compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered, compare data entered against source documents or re-enter data during the verification process..
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Strong technical background with knowledge of data management and ability to work with different data sources across different platforms
- Perform hands-on analysis of large volumes of data
- Easily pick up new technology
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective time management and project management
- Able to learn quickly working with new databases and create forms for data entry
- Experience with data analytics software such as Accelyrs Discoverant
- Knowledge of biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations
- Will require entry into manufacturing facilities within classified areas requiring appropriate levels of PPE.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Science or equivalent degree
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.