Data Entry Operator I - Los Angeles, CA
Pay Rate: $17.50
Work Hours: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
Duration: 10/7/2019 – 11/30/19 with potential for extension
Description: Responsible for operating a data entry device to key and/or verify a variety of standard and/or complex coded or un-coded business and statistical source data into a computer.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs daily reconciliation of customer claims.
- Requests account adjustments.
- Provides superior quality outcomes by taking ownership of claims to ensure timely resolution or follow-up.
- Processes a minimum of 250-300 claims per day and accounts for all claims in assigned batches.
- Achieve and maintain an accuracy rate of 98% .
- Foster a professional and positive attitude.
- Requires a high school diploma/GED
- Knowledge of claims operations, services and the various operations of the organization, products, and services.
- Previous experience using PC, database system, and related software word processing, spreadsheets, etc. is required.
- Experience working with Salesforce a plus
- Good typing and keyboard skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
The local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.