PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position requires the application of experience and judgment in selecting procedures to be followed and searching for interpreting, selecting, or coding items to be entered from a variety of document sources. Works from various standardized source documents that have been coded and require little or no selecting, coding or interpreting of data. Problems such as erroneous items and codes, or missing information are resolved at the supervisory level. Work is routine and repetitive. Work is generally performed in a normal office environment where there is minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Job assignments may require working at client site where working conditions may vary. Travel may be required
- Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail, verifying and logging receipt of data, and obtaining missing data.
- Records data by operating data entry equipment, coding information, and resolving processing problems.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Writes, types, or enters information into a computer, using a keyboard, to prepare correspondence, bills, statements, receipts, checks, or other documents, and copying information from one record to another.
- Counts, weighs, or measures material.
- Sorts and files records.
- Proofreads records or forms.
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Must have computer experience.
- Must have data entry and typing skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to work independently, perform as a self-starter and meet critical deadlines.
- Must be able to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Must have attention to detail, and be thorough.
- Must be able to analyze and document information.
Criminal Background Checks and pre-employment drug screens maybe required. This position supports a U.S.Government Contract; therefore, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Dextera Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D encouraged to apply.