About Us Founded 40 years ago, Gibson Overseas has become a leader in the Tabletop and Housewares industry. We are an award-winning, fourth generation, privately-owned company with headquarters in Los Angeles. Gibson is a leading Dinnerware, Glassware, Cookware, Cutlery manufacturer, selling to the majority of USA retailers, as well as a notable global presence - with a portfolio of legacy and licensed brands.
PEOPLE ARE OUR #1 PRIORITY
Please visit us at http://www.gibsonusa.com
We currently have an opening for the following position:
Job Title: Data Entry - Sales Development Operations
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for entering data into various systems and/or databases. Responsible for compiling, maintaining, and verifying data and distributing information, providing reports to support operations.
- Responsible for collecting, preparing, and entering data for entry into PLM/ERP systems.
- Analyze Data and Information for consistency and production readiness.
- Ensure data standards are upheld by system users
- Work with department leads to address and remediate data quality issues when appropriate
- Communicate and follow up with users on issues to ensure efficient workflow.
- Assist in capturing data requirements from Sales, Marketing, Product Development and Design Team.
- Ensure a high level of information accuracy and quality for all facets of the job, including change control and validations.
- Extracts and manipulates data in multiple formats
- Applies advanced Excel functions and formulas such as VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Query, etc. to produce expected data outputs
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the Sales Development Operations department
- Minimum of 2 years of data entry experience
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office are required
- Must have advanced/expert (3 to 5 years) of Microsoft Excel experience and PLM/ERP systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, team skills and capacity to communicate within all levels of the organization
- Ability to multitask, and prioritize your workload, in a fast-paced work environment
Sponsorship not available