Data Governance (Marketing/Client Reporting Steward) - Perm - Denver, CO - $110,000-$130,000
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An Asset Management Company is seeking a Data Governance (Marketing/Client Reporting Steward) in Denver, CO.
You will work in a pivotal Data Stewardship role collaborating with multiple functional groups across several lines of business, to drive the development and management of data centric strategic goals and objectives for an assigned set of data sets or functional departments. You will be accountable for best practices in Master Data Management, prioritizing the change book of work, implementing data quality metrics and implementing the governance model plus establishing business rules and data requirements that align with each department's goal.
Skills & Requirements
* Define a process to establish data stewardship of data for your assigned dataset and/or department, supporting operational and analytical capabilities.
* Partners with client, product, operations and marketing teams to ensure data plans are linked and opportunities are prioritized to meet engagement and business plans. The position will ensure that a data-driven culture is integrated in the Marketing and Client Reporting work, strategy and actions
* Deliver data solutions to enable strategic insights tied to digital marketing campaigns, such as; identifying new trends, top-performing campaigns and new search opportunities
* Significant operational data management experience within the financial services sector (preferably in the buy side)
* Strong expertise in client types and segmentation in the Asset Management industry
* Proven track record of execution, particularly in data-related domain
* Comprehensive knowledge of data governance practices and processes
* Strong analytics background
* Experience working with business, operational data and technical teams to clearly document data governance and metadata requirements
* Experienced in data governance approaches, practices and learnings in large financial organization(s)
* Experience in contributing to business requirement documentation
* Some project management experience
* A credible thought leader able to inspire others through their knowledge and passion
* Some experience of Informatica data governance tools would be beneficial
* Bachelor's degree in mathematics, business administration, statistics or computer science (or similar)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
110,000.00 - 130,000.00 /year