Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
We are currently seeking a Data Informatics Analyst to join our analytics group. In this role you will work as part of a team to generate visualizations, dashboards, and ad hoc reports for our customers. The person were looking for must have technical experience using programs to extract, analyze, and manipulate data from a variety of disparate data sources and systems. We also want someone who loves working side-by-side with clients, focused on solving customer needs, and passionate about results.
- Responsible for design, development, and maintenance of visualizations, reports, and analyses
- Work with product management, product development, business teams, and customers to translate needs into data reports, data insights and extracts
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements
- Optimize visual information for easier consumption and actionable metrics
- Maintain processes for making sure data are accurate and up-to-date represented
- Work with clients to gather requirements and provide recommendations
- A Bachelor's degree ( i.e. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics) or equivalent experience
- 2 to 5 years of demonstrated experience in a Business or Data Analyst role working with databases such as Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, and/or MS SQL Server
- At least 1 year of advanced reporting and analytical experience utilizing Tableau
- Solid experience in developing queries and reports based upon user requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with teams and customers
- Self-directed, highly organized and able to independently coordinate multiple assignments
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.