Title: Data Integration Analyst
Location: Carlsbad, CA.
Duration: 12+ Months
Compensation: Based on experience
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Data Integration Analyst in Carlsbad, CA. This person will support commercial and corporate initiatives from a data and system integration standpoint.
Skillset / Experience:
- Must have experience with data integration solutions such as Del Boomi, Mule Soft, etc; including ability to administer such a solution
- Must have data mapping, analysis and testing experience
- Must have the ability to perform analysis on both process and data including:
- Collecting and interpreting data - Analyzing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH MICROSOFT POWER BI
(Data Integration Analyst)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.