Product Owner will provide expert content/professional leadership on complex Data Management Strategy & Governance assignments/projects. Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives. Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders. Focuses on providing thought leadership within Data Management Strategy & Governance but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business. Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of a project development cycle
- Serves as technical product owner as part of an Agile team
- Collaborate with the cross functional IT stake holders and business stake holders to define a roadmap that clears defines business priorities, technology priorities and business value for government business segment
- Drives priorities to execution with clear understanding of business value across government business segment
- Understands business priorities and converts them to Features, User Stories and Technical Designs to build and prioritize the product backlog for sprint teams
- Works with sprint teams on a daily basis in providing inputs on user stories and removing road blocks
- Drives target state technology solutions with both business and operational needs prioritized
- Provides leadership for scrum meetings, backlog grooming, sprint planning and sprint demos
- Provides timely communication of progress and blockers to all stake holders
- Provides linkage and continuity to business units, development, operations and technical support groups in the testing and implementation of recommendations
- Acts as an expert technical resource to client and development management and staff in all phases of the development and implementation process
- Reviews in-depth tests and quality assurance checks on data and reports on an ongoing basis
- Performs data related investigations, track lineage and quality issues, reviews data layout and structures
- Assists with source to target data mappings as needed
- Self-driven and able to function with minimal direction from Manager
- Has the ability to engage business and data stakeholders to resolve questions or issues
- Must have the ability to handle multiple and sometimes competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a quick learner and a team player
- Expert in Agile Methodology and previous experience as a product owner for Agile teams
- Familiarity with the following technology: Teradata, ETL and batch processing, API gateway builds with REST APIs, JAVA Micro services, real time data streaming services such as Kafka, No SQL database technology such as MongoDB, Cassandra
- 5+ years of the following experience: data analysis, business and technical requirements gathering, product owner, backlog management, process documentation, user facing, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be innovative and creative with solutions that frequently involve multiple platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools
- Ability to learn the entire end-to-end process, including any handoffs, in order to make solution recommendation to business partners.
- Logical reasoning and attention to detail skills
- Experience with Medicare / Medicaid including Medicare Advantage and Medicare supplemental benefits
- Experience with payor solutions in the healthcare industry
- Familiarity with the following technology: Cloud platforms such as AWS and Hadoop
For more information please contact Sherry Yoder at 615-236-8598 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area. Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position. - provided by Dice