Veritude is seeking a Data Modeler for Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Durham, NC.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading data modeling and analysis across different projects with diverse scope, complex business and technical requirements in a highly integrated data environment. If you are an experienced data modeler / data analyst with a real passion for delivering innovative products and services that make lives better, a career in Workplace Investing Emerging Products may be right for you!
Senior Data Modeler/Analyst is a key role in leading the development of high quality data model deliverables. You will be helping Data models for 2 scrum teams. One scrum team is primarily focusing on Participants Loan data and the other team is working on Integrating Student Debt application with 401k System. You are comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic, and highly ambiguous agile environment where there is a focus on timely delivery of data models.
The Expertise You Have
- Experience leading data requirements and analysis sessions across 2 different projects
- Proven track record of working autonomously to deliver high quality data models in an agile environment
- Highly skilled in conceptual, logical and physical data modeling as well as data profiling
- Bachelor’s Degree
The Skills You Bring
- You are a seasoned data modeler with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) who is able to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- You have proven domain knowledge in Financial Services, Workplace Investments domain knowledge is a strong plus
- You have expert knowledge in OLTP Record Keeping Systems
- You have also expert knowledge in Agile development, data warehousing and data design for analytics
The Value You Deliver
- Craft conceptual, logical & physical data models for new and existing systems
- Find opportunities to utilize enterprise data model for new projects to minimize work and data redundancy
- Lead in definition of data architecture of systems that support business processes
- Collaborate with DBAs, architects, subject area owners to build scalable data models
- Do Data Analysis by understanding the data responses provided by various vendors like Transunion, Emoney etc.,
- Write PL/SQL based on the need and exposure to Postgres and other Cloud technologies.
- Provide mentorship and expertise to development community in effective implementation of data models and building better data access services
- Promote and follow enterprise data modeling standards and best practices of Asset Management data organization
- Research to identify effective data designs, new tools and methodologies for data analysis
- Act as reviewer and facilitator in data model reviews