SkyePoint Decisions, Inc. is seeking a Data Operations Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in McLean, VA. The qualified applicant will become part of Department of State (DOS) Consular Systems Modernization (CSM) Program, for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA). This initiative is intended to modernize and consolidate the operational environment under a common technology framework in order to better support the services provided to CA’s customers. As part of the modernization program, the program team will transition in operations and maintenance of existing applications. This position will be responsible for reviewing incoming CA applications to gain understanding of technical requirements, data model, interfaces and applications. A focus area will be CA’s Contract Information Management System (CIMS). A primary responsibility will be to understand and manage day to day data load processes for CA’s CIMS application involving Microsoft Dynamics and SharePoint.
- Perform data load activities for CA’s CIMS application. Involves Microsoft Dynamics and SharePoint repositories.
- Responsible for ensuring complete knowledge transfer from incumbent can be accomplished during transition in period to minimize risk of accepting responsibility for sustainment of CA systems/applications with focus on data related to the CIMS application.
- Determine systems specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for CA’s CIMS application and other applications that transition into the program.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve application data load issues.
- Develop and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Recommend appropriate actions to improve performance, monitoring and tuning systems to achieve optimum data loads and application performance
- Participate in customer planning sessions and project implementations
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and five (5) years’ experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience maintaining Microsoft SharePoint repository including the import of data into a SharePoint repository
- Hands on experience in application data load monitoring
- Experience with application lifecycle tooling, including those related to agile project
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be a US citizen and have a current, active Secret (or higher) clearance. Interim clearance will be considered.
- Experience with SharePoint 2016
- Experience maintaining Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL databases
- Experience with solutions to consume incoming data using various tools based on streaming and at rest data feeds, consumable web services/APIs, and Extract Transform and Load (ETL) routines
- Experience implementing system interface to access, retrieve, and process data
- Experience developing data integration layer to interface with data coming in from source legacy systems and databases in various formats
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) 4.x certification
SkyePoint Decisions is an established ISO 9000:2008 certified small business headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, with local offices across the Washington, DC, metropolitan area. SkyePoint Decisions has grown into a successful federal contractor by combining industry best practices with innovative solutions that consistently meet or exceed customer requirements. We understand and integrate our customer’s technology and mission requirements to successfully deliver high quality, cost effective services on time and on budget.
SkyePoint Decisions empowers a secure dynamic workforce to complete any mission -- anytime, anywhere. It’s what we call Agency Anywhere®. SkyePoint Decisions delivers Agency Anywhere® by tightly integrating our technical competencies (cybersecurity, cloud services, remote access, collaboration, system & network optimization, device management and more) to provide our customer’s operating environments with the security, flexibility, availability, and operational continuity required to enable today’s on-the-go federal workforce to successfully and securely complete any mission – anytime, anywhere.
SkyePoint Decisions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.