Our client, an international investment management firm is seeking a Data Operations Analyst for a publicly traded REIT.
The role is located in Midtown Manhattan.
The Data Operations Analyst will support the treasury and trading desk operations through loan data extraction, mapping, loading and analysis. The position will requires extensive interaction and collaboration with Technology and Front office professionals.
This opportunity requires between 2 and 5 years of prior experience in a data related capacity at a Financial Services firm. It is an ideal opportunity for someone with data analysis experience and strong SQL skills to get into a fund.
Candidates must have a relevant degree (i.e.,Finance, Computer Science) and strong quant skills (i.e., VBA, SQL, Excel, and Tableau)
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the receipt and loading of portfolio data into data and modeling systems.
- Develop reports to enhance data quality and portfolio analysis.
- Operate and streamline end-to-end data acquisition, loading, extraction, manipulation, analysis and interpretation process.
- Run and modify SQL scrips and queries to validate and analyze monthly sub-servicer invoices.
- Provide and reconcile loan tapes to debt counter-parties and trustees to facilitate monthly debt rolls
- Improve upon current manual treasury and operations processes.
- Ensure data and reporting formats and quality checks are standardized and documented.
- Support ad-hoc data analysis or reporting needs from multiple departments.
To Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Data Operations Analyst-002