The Enterprise Data Strategy team within Global Data & Analytics (GD&A) is built to help CIGNA drive that improvement in the accessibility and quality of our data assets and tools, and allow us to deliver data solutions faster than we do today. Our ultimate goal is to ensure Cigna’s ability to grow is unconstrained by any limitations of our data. The CIGNA Enterprise Data Strategy team is comprised of business and technical teams spanning Customer, Provider, Buyer and Intermediary Data Domains as well as foundational enterprise data teams. The Customer Data Domain team establishes customer data strategy through an Enterprise lens and ensures roadmap delivery for all enterprise customer data domain initiatives.
The Data Product Manager – Enterprise Data Strategy Customer Data Domain is a business-facing role that requires a candidate with strong data management background who understands data, how to ingest data, proper use/consumption, data quality, and stewardship. In this highly visable role you will partner with the Customer Domain Owner to understand their challenges and guide the Agile workstream to establish products and deliverables in support of the domain. Additionally this role will actively participate in the Customer Data Domain governance and strategy framework. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with data management, data governance and data quality.
- This business-facing role requires a candidate with strong data management background who understands data, how to ingest data, proper use/consumption, data quality, and stewardship
- Works with Enterprise Data Strategy Data Office team to define and establish customer data catalog, data policy library, data quality program, metadata and reference repository
- Influence and actively participate in the Customer Data Domain governance and strategy framework
- Actively participates in the EDS Product Manager Community of Practice
- Partners with Enterprise Data Strategy (EDS) Customer Data Domain Owner to decompose Portfolio (Agile) Epic work requirements and priorities into Program Epics
- Supports Customer Domain Owner in the establishment of the following products and deliverables: Customer master definition, data access policy, data quality processes, metadata requirements, roles and responsibilities matrix
- Partners with Enterprise Data Strategy (EDS) Customer Data Domain Owner to decompose Portfolio Epic work requirements and priorities into Program Epics. Full accountability for execution of Program Epics and associated products/deliverables
- Support Scaled Agile and Waterfall delivery processes as required on a case-by-case initiative basis
- 10+ years of experience with data management, data governance and data quality
- 5+ years’ experience in a data management organization
- 5+ years’ experience working with Healthcare Customer Solutions highly desired
- Experience scoping complex projects/programs and driving through to completion
- Experience with project management methodologies; Agile preferred
- Experience with Agile Central (Rally), Agile Craft or comparable agile management tools preferred
- SAFe Agile Certification preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical-thinking skills, strong business acumen and the proven ability to effectively articulate business objectives required
- Strong facilitation/presentation skills and experience presenting to senior leadership
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.