Flight Centre creates some of the most cutting-edge software products in the travel industry, and we want you to be part of our team. We are currently seeking an experienced Data Quality Analyst who will be working across multiple data storages and implementing test scripts to ensure data quality. You will be responsible for identifying the areas that needs quality checks to be implemented, design tests from an analytical perspective and integrate it with the system to ensure reliability and prevent regression. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.
- Work with data warehouse and report engineers to ensure quality ETL coding.
- Understand the incoming data, identify locations of data elements, and put together a test plan.
- Help to identify, isolate, and communicate data problems within production environments.
- Build regression test suite for the data warehouse.
- Test new & existing reports and dashboard for data correctness.
- Contribute to technical documentation of test plans and processes.
- Participate in ongoing innovation to improve processes and bring scale.
- Contribute to tools/framework development to aid in data testing effort.
- Contribute to evolution of company level software development best practices, standards, and policies.
- Ability to work individually and within groups
Skills and Experience Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree, or work equivalent, in data sciences, computer science or related field
- Ability to query large data sets using SQL or big data technologies
- Experience working with data, querying and analyzing data
- Experience combined software QA and/or software development experience
- Travel data domain knowledge
- Experience with or an interest in learning to work with complex travel databases
- Ability to analyze user requests, define requirements, investigate and report conclusions.
- Analytical thinking
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA & Confluence
- Excellent problem solver, able to take in and understand information quickly
What WE can offer YOU!
• Strengths based culture
• Relaxed dress attire
• In-house travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
• National/International Award Nights https://vimeo.com/288474385/8d7ebe0ebc
• Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment
• 401K with up to 3% company match after 3 months
• Generous paid-time off policy
• Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
• Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
• Giving back through the Flight Centre Foundation (Habitat for Humanity, Feeding America, Earth Share)
Location: Marlborough, MA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!