Aldrich Services provides operational management services to the Aldrich Group of Companies. The Aldrich Group of Companies is comprised of individual companies providing accounting, auditing, tax compliance, international consulting, business valuation, financial planning, wealth management and business consulting services to our clients.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Data and Reporting Analyst to join our team. The Data and Reporting Analyst position interprets data using visualization, metrics, reports and analysis, and turns it into information to help manage and improve Aldrich’s business decisions and outcomes. The Data and Reporting Analyst will consult with management to create KPIs and set-up data reporting structures and systems, as well as design and implement Business Intelligence software and systems. Key functions of this role include increasing data literacy and developing Data Governance and management policies across the organization.
Our teams are currently working remotely, but it will be critical for this position to eventually be local and available to work in our Lake Oswego, Oregon location once we return to the office.
At Aldrich, we exist to improve the lives of our people, clients, and communities. We believe this happens when each Aldrich team member is committed to helping and supporting others. Leadership truly happens with a posture of serving others. We are proud of, and committed to, this culture and look for people to join our team who value this same approach.
Duties and Responsibilities
Strategy & Planning
- Develop models, procedures, and protocols for reporting in concert with company goals.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing reporting procedures and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Develop procedures for end-users to facilitate best practice use of reporting tools and applications.
- Plan, execute, and manage the strategic integration of new data and data stores into existing systems and infrastructure throughout the enterprise, including introduction of Cloud services as applicable.
- Ensure data integration projects meet business requirements and goals.
- Develop standards and processes to support and facilitate data integration projects and initiatives.
- Revise data policies, processes, and procedures to be compatible with changing business needs and legal, compliance, and operational requirements.
- Maintain high standards of data quality through the introduction and enforcement of information handling processes and organization of the data integration processes.
- Establish links across internal and external data sources and continually look for ways to utilize business data and analytics to create value.
Acquisition, Deployment & Operational Management
- Communicate reporting changes, enhancements, and modifications to management and staff to ensure issues and solutions are understood.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on data infrastructure, database technologies, analytics tools, services, protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources.
- Conduct research on emerging data products, languages, and standards.
- Manage the selection, deployment, and maintenance of any BI and data reporting and integration tools.
- Meet with business users and management to define reporting requirements and goals.
- Analyze user requirements for reports, forms, queries, and data extraction.
- Create prototype reporting models, specifications, diagrams, and charts.
- Design and maintain data systems and databases.
- Bachelor's degree in business analytics, data science, computer science, mathematics, statistics or equivalent field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of related work experience.
- Proven experience with report writing and technical requirements analysis.
- Strong SQL query language skills.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures.
Aldrich brings experienced CPAs, wealth advisors, benefit advisors, and retirement plan experts together to provide accounting, auditing, tax compliance, international consulting, business valuation, financial planning, wealth management and business consulting services to our clients.
Aldrich's leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping our clients achieve their goals." Quality service is the greatest product Aldrich offers. We take great pride in our integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments to clients.
Aldrich is an equal opportunity employer.
Perks & Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, profit-sharing, and 401(k) match, volunteer time, paid parental leave, paid sabbaticals, paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time-off bank.
Submit your resume and cover letter describing how you meet the minimum qualifications.