A World-Changing Company
At Genus AI, we’re driven to solve the world’s most critical and challenging problems about customer understanding and engagement in an emotionally intelligent way and believe that using Artificial Intelligence to support human decision making is the most effective vector. We partner with the leading direct to consumer brands to help them use AI for customer acquisition and engagement. And we do it at scale – each month, millions of customer insights are created, and thousands of ads scored and matched to audiences on our platform. If you believe in the transformational power of Artificial Intelligence in storytelling and in your own ability to bring that power to bear against complex problems, we want to meet you.
Data Science at Genus AI
Data scientists at Genus AI work closely with product and clients to provide a high-quality service that exceeds expectations. We strive to understand our clients business deeply in order to provide the most impactful machine learning solutions. We live Agile Data Science Manifesto values daily.
In this role you will:
- Work with our clients to understand their requirements, business questions and build models and data pipelines.
- Develop innovative machine learning based solutions to business problems.
- Work with engineers and product managers to improve our platform.
- Improve data science standards and processes.
- You have 2+ years of experience in data science or data analyst role, with a focus on data analysis or machine learning research.
- You know Python (pandas, scikit-learn) and are comfortable with notebook development environment (we use AWS Sagemaker).
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- You can explain complex statistical models in basic language.
By joining our team you would come to the forefront of technology and participate in creating a different future where digital engagement and growth dominate how businesses grow.
In addition, you will get:
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Excellent medical coverage
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Genus AI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Remote candidates are encouraged to apply.