Title: Data Scientist in Big Data Analytics
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ; Irving, TX; Piscataway, NJ; Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 12 Months Contract
- This role will be responsible for design and implementation of big data AI to support VZW device technology.
- Data integration from various data sources.
- Build web service API to support data analytics algorithms
- The candidate should have a solid background in data analysis, wireless, and computer science.
- Master or PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information System etc.
- 6+ years’ hands-on experience designing and implementing data analytics in production using Java/ Python/ R and etc on big data platform.
- 6+ years’ hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms and languages such as Java, Linux, Apache, Open Street Map, D3.js and etc.
- Must be proficient in the use of different databases such as Spark, Hadoop, Hive, MySQL, TeraData, MS SQL Server, Oracle and etc.
- Data extraction/transformation/loading, data mining, and statistical modelling experience required.
- Strong analytical capabilities, creativity and critical thinking required
- Good mobile telecommunications industry knowledge, including experience with handset manufacturers, network equipment vendors, and/or chipset vendors
Only W2 Candidates No C2C