Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
Primary Purpose of this Job
* Engineer data storage architecture, methods, and procedures across the business.
* Map data from multiple sources into the new structure.
* Work with business subject matter experts to determine best solutions
* Serve as a subject matter expert in the capabilities of Data Science.
* Collaborate with business owners to solve business problems using a broad spectrum of data science tools, packages and visualization techniques.
* Build models and optimization tools to support large scale projects that utilize online, offline data, structured, and unstructured data.
*It is ATI's policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the company's positions.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Minimum Job Requirements: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
* Degree in computer science, applied statistics, economics, or engineering.
* Experience with SQL, Python, Spark, and R.
* Thorough understanding and hands on experience with Hadoop based distributed storage and computing frameworks
* Thorough understanding of various database systems including NoSQL technologies.
* Solid foundation of statistical and data science concepts and in-depth knowledge about various modeling techniques including linear and logistic regression, decision trees, SVM, neural networks, k-means, random forest, dimensionality reduction, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled