We are currently hiring data science for the location of US West Coast, SF Bay Area.
If it creates some interest to you then call me or write an email to discuss further along with your most updated resume and expected annual salary you are looking for or any further query.
Role: data science (practitioners who are able to work with customers to identify and implement projects where our platform can be deployed to generate business value.)
Location: US West Coast, SF Bay Area
Employment Type- Full-time
- M.S. or Ph. D. in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- 8+ years of experience
- Track record of developing novel learning algorithms/systems
- Professional experience in statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining practice
- Candidate should be able to in a multi-task creative environment, rapid prototype, and agile development environment.
- Experience with Machine/Deep Learning software packages such as TensorFlow/MXNet/SparkML/R etc.
- Ability to visualize data and present core insights in a clear and compelling way
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player
- Able to work onsite in Palo Alto, CA,?or Tel Aviv, Israel
- Able to travel to customer site
- Experience with big data techniques (such as Hadoop, Spark)
- Hands on experience with deep learning with areas of computer vision, natural language processing techniques etc.
- Strong Industry domain knowledge and experience preferred
- Publication track record on deep learning / machine learning
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or related quantitative field