Our Profession is our Passion! We atRangTechspecialize in planning, implementing, managing, and staffing InformationTechnology Solutionsand Services. Our goal is to help our clients define their investments in technology, optimize processes that bring fast-track success, and deliver business-critical applications to improve performance. We value diversity. We operate as one team, bringing highly qualified and experienced software and management professionals with advanced degrees in Computer Science, Management, Engineering, Statistics and Bioinformatics.
The values that drive our success are:
Strategy:Wehelpour clients growth by achieving competitive advantage and creating value.
Quality:We believe in Quality First and Quality Must in solutions we deliver.
Support:We bring ideas and talent to empowerbusiness performancewith new-age technologies.
We take pride inbuildingstrategiclong-term relationship with our clients.
- Developing predictive models in the area of marketing
- Understanding business problems and translating it into data mining problems
- Applying techniques such as clustering, classification and association
- Web analytics, Data mining techniques application for large data.
- The key personnel shall also demonstrate experience using advanced analytic techniques such as modern econometric methods, multivariate statistical analysis, clustering and segmentation, experimental design, optimization and text analytics.
- Predictive models to improve advertiser campaign performance
- Machine learning models for categorizing web pages and content
- Fraud detection & automated ranking content quality
- MS in Analytics or Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations research, Financial Engineering or related field.
- Experience using packages such as EXCEL, STATA, MATLAB, SAS, R, Python, Mathematica, Perl, Oracle 11g, SQL.
- Strong problem solving skills are a must! This is primarily a problem-solving job
- Programming skills SAS, R, Python.
- Experience/Interest in machine learning, data mining, and predictive analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Experience with natural language processing
- Experience in building production machine learning systems using big data
- Experience with open-source tools (Hadoop/Pig/Hive, Mahout, R, Weka, etc.)
- Experience in data visualization and presentation
- Experience in Digital Advertising
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.