- Experience with data mining techniques such as scenario modelling, pattern detection, A/B testing, nearest neighbor, cluster analysis, sentiment analysis, decision trees, optimization, simulation, regression analysis, deep learning and other types of analysis
- Applied knowledge of Splunk, SPL and anomaly detection and visualization development.
- Applied knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau.
- Familiarity with AWS and distributed data processing systems
- Fluency with Python, R, Pytorch and Deep Learning techniques like TensorFlow
- Experience working with large ‘Big Data’ data sets and distributed computing tools a plus (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.)
- Evaluates and uses algorithms for Natural Language Process (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI),And Machine Learning (ML).
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
Thanks & Regards,