As an Data Security Analyst, you will be the data security expert in communication with third party entities. You will answer security compliance assessment questionnaires and provide input to Reynolds business responses based on industry standards and your experience. Additional responsibilities will include utilizing your industry knowledge, conducting research, and working with teams across the company to gather relevant input to respond to security inquiries. As the Data Security Analyst, you will also make recommendations for enhancements to Reynolds data security infrastructure and processes to meet industry benchmarks and accepted standards. If you are looking for a challenging position to utilize your communication, project management, and technical knowledge, apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field required
- Experience in Information/Data Security required
- Familiarity with relevant industry standards and federal/state legislation required
- Experience with third party vendor management preferred
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardio room, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, euchre and more!
- On-site softball field, basketball court, and volleyball court
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, reading materials and an assortment of snacks
- On-site Credit Union and ATM
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Cyber Security Analyst