Job Title: Data Security Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
• Bachelor’s or advanced Degree in Computer Science or closely related field
• 3-5 years’ experience with Data Platforms with data security as focus /or Data Architect in big data space
• 3+ years hands on experience in Security roles, designing, developing and implementing solutions across large and complex environments
• Experience and good understanding of Data Lifecycle and also the tools and capabilities necessary for Data Protection.
• Hands on experience and understanding of latest data security practice, technology, stardard
• (Any combination of )-Experience with one or more of the following technologies at scale is required:
o Stream Processing ecosystem (e.g. Kafka, Storm, Samza)
o Hadoop-ecosystem technologies (e.g. Presto, Spark, Flink, Druid, Beam)
o NoSQL (e.g. Cassandra, Aerospike, CockroachDB)]
o Experience in designing and developing Java, Node.js or python/Django applications on top of RESTful APIs.
o Proficient in one or more of Java, Scala, Python is required.
• Solid data mining and machine learning expertise is a plus, DB/data warehouse expertise desired.
• Proven experience and knowledge in data integration and security
• Proven experience and knowledge in technical competency with big data technology