Data Security/Test Specialist is responsible for finding and destroying data in various types of electronic equipment including PC’s Servers, Laptops, Networking Equipment, Storage Equipment, and Audio/Video equipment. In addition the Data Security Specialist is also responsible for testing, debugging, and repair of all of the types of equipment mentioned above.
Essential Job Functions
- Finding client data on electronic devices.
- Destroying and/or sanitizing all types of client data.
- Testing equipment and making sure that it is fully functional and available for resale.
- Properly sorting and gathering documentation that will be given to customers.
- Completing quality and client reports
- Knowledge of different levels of reporting & processing to essential job functions
- Responsible for management of internal network security, internet access, maintaining/updating employee machines.
Non-essential Job Functions
- During downtime building up laptop parts to fully functional laptops.
- Keeping test area clean and clear of clutter.
- Mandatory background check
- Mandatory drug test
- Technical aptitude and or previous experience.
- Knowledge of computers, laptops and servers.
- Able to work with Excel.
- Attention to detail
- Trouble shooting skills
- Ability to meet production goals in a high paced environment
- Ability to meet high quality standards.
- Being able to properly handle any type of important documentation between Data Security and other departments for smooth job process and communication.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to lift heavy materials - up to 70 pounds
- Ability to learn and adapt to new things at a fast pace.
- 401K Plan eligibility after 1 year of employment
- Vacation 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 5 years.
- No health insurance
- Dress code: Jeans or workpants, Brass Valley supplies company logo T Shirts and sweatshirts.
- Hours: 8:30A-5P, 2 -15 min breaks + 1hour lunch
- For immediate consideration please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org