Fairway Management Services LLC provides exclusive services to a client headquartered in Las Vegas and fully licensed in the US. Our goal is to provide unparalleled solutions and services to our client.
We have a small, talented team, tasked with managing operational data activities. We are searching for a candidate with an exceptional eye for detail who can provide ‘best in class’ service.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working with the leadership team to deliver edits or fixes to large data sets. Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders, you will follow operating procedures to support a team of qualified data specialists.
Reporting to the Data Integrity Manager, you will:
- Take ownership of assignments to apply fixes to various data exports
- Adopt the best practices of the organization to ensure accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Contribute to the procedures for data management and analysis with attention to granular detail
- Be comfortable working as a member of a small and visible team
- Adopt evolving methods and aligning with changes to documented procedures
- Research and solve issues found in large scale, historical data sets
- Re-prioritize efforts as needed to support critical data issues impacting live operations
- Provide regular progress/status updates on ongoing tasks and action items
- Be prepared to use different tools to meet different challenges
Experience and Skills:
- We seek a hands-on, detail-oriented candidate who has worked in a dynamic environment
- Familiar with data management tools, productivity applications, any DBMS, or is an advanced spreadsheet user
- Highly adaptable to changing priorities or ad hoc requests
- An extraordinary level of focus on single-opportunity accuracy is essential
- You must enjoy working with data and be motivated by problem solving. Ideally you would have experience working with lengthy reports and spreadsheets
- Whilst direct programming is not part of the role, previous exposure to software development is desirable; a basic understanding of databases and tools is critical
- A competitive salary will be offered
- Weekend and evening work will regularly form part of your team’s schedule