This position is ideal for an individual looking to apply analytical skills in a growing company working to improve public education. Start date is flexible.
- Conduct statistical analysis of data.
- Summarize and analyze information for statistical reports to leadership.
- Maintain and utilize core functions of student information systems.
- Identify and implement means for schools to more efficiently utilize their student information systems to support overall student and organizational performance.
- Ensure that school is meeting all compliance requirements related to student data.
- Advise schools on student accounting procedures and regulations.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Experience with student information systems.
- Strong client communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough, detail-oriented and quality-conscious individual who can balance multiple assignments.
- Commitment to education a major plus.
- Ability to travel occasionally.