Data Technical Writer (Woodlands, Texas)
Apex Systems, nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing firm, is looking to hire a Data Technical Writer on a 1 year contract basis in The Woodlands.
- Client is progressing a large number of data & analytics initiatives which are bringing new capabilities to the business
- Client requires a technical writer that is familiar with data & analytics technologies/projects to assist with the creation of user guides, marketing material, change management materials/plans and some coordination of the efforts to introduce the new capabilities.
- Develop documentation of what data is currently available in the datalake
- Produce user friendly guides on how to request access and connect/access various data repositories/storage systems
- Develop process flowcharts
- Develop Sharepoint Teamsite pages/portals to service as reference/training aids
- Develop project documentation for multiple projects in flight
- Produce more technical/detailed guides for different personas on how to use various data storage types and analytics tools e.g.
o Power BI
- Help create/ document user stories/use cases/case studies/benefits cases to assist with further marketing of the solution
- Develop educational/concept material to help grow the organizations understanding in these areas (data, analytics, IoT)
- Experience working on data & analytics projects/deliverables, specifically the technologies listed above
- Strong business writing/communications skills
- Change Management experience
- SharePoint development
*Please note that as a contract employee with Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178