Organizational support for data validation within the record keeping system.
Responsible for obtaining, validating and testing of data using FIS Global (SunGard Financial Systems) Omni suite of enterprise class financial and membership systems or others as needed.
Work with staff and management as necessary to efficiently resolve problems with member and plan data. Use technical resources as needed and escalate issues to appropriate staff or technical resources when necessary.
Will require phone contact with PBUCC member employers to resolve various data issues.
Responds and communicates effectively with staff providing professional, courteous, and knowledgeable guidance and advice. Acts with an appropriate sense of urgency and follow up to ensure issues are resolved. Effectively communicates service request status and actions taken towards problem resolution to staff and management compensating for differing levels of technical competence.
Actively seeks and applies knowledge gained from colleagues and outside resources and shares knowledge with others.
- Must have working knowledge of pension plan concepts and terminology.
- Must have extensive knowledge of MS Office products.
- Must have working knowledge of MS SharePoint for document management.
- Must have experience presenting project plans and status reports to senior management.
- Must be skilled at problem analysis, problem-solving and issue documentation.
- Must be adaptable and a team player
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Desire to work and drive innovation in a collaborative yet challenging environment.