"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts is currently seeking exceptional individuals to join the Data Warehouse team.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly skilled team and contribute to a critical and highly visible project within the client.
- We are seeking self-starters who are highly motivated, efficient, professional, communicative and able to contribute to the team on day one.
- The Data Warehouse Architect/Developer (AD) is responsible for analysis, design, coding, and testing of moderate to extremely complex data extraction routines and report development.
- The AD will analyze and develop data warehouse schematic solutions to support business requirements as outlined by a business analyst.
- The AD will also support existing table structures and provide input on best practices and potential efficiencies.
- The AD will work on multiple assignments concurrently and be required to complete work by aggressive due dates.
- The AD uses a range of expert technical skills based on a keen knowledge of data warehouse concepts and must be highly proficient with Oracle SQL.
- The AD will help identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- The AD is responsible for regular peer code reviews and frequently mentors others.
- Creates data models and designs to meet specific business needs
- Ability to determine appropriate sourcing and storage of data from multiple source systems
- Understands and is able to translate business requirements into Data Warehouse solutions
- Codes Oracle ETL scripts that will extract data from an operational database and populate the staging and target data warehouse schemas
- Documents code and processes for distribution to all interested parties
- Documents design using industry standards including ERWIN diagramming
- Provides query writing support and tuning expertise to analysts and end users
- Develops shell scripts for production job automation
- Is able to work in a 24x7 environment which requires on-call rotation
- 5+ years of experience in database architecture and development including analyzing, designing, documenting, coding, testing and implementing primarily SQL code
- Thorough knowledge of data warehouse principles and techniques, specifically dimensional data architecture modeling
- Exceptional Oracle SQL skills and PL/SQL skills
- Hands on experience with set based operations, analytic functions and query hints
- Command of data warehouse modeling concepts is required
- Strong Erwin ERD modeling
- Proficiency with Linux and shell scripting
- Experience working with a large, multi-terabyte data warehouse
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
- Medicaid or other healthcare or claims processing experience
- AWS (Cloud) experience
- Informatica ETL experience.