Title:Data Warehouse Consultant
Location:Oakbrook Terrace, IL
This is an IT position that would interact heavily with business analysts (outside of IT) who will be the primary builders of reports and dashboards, in Birst, drawing data from the data warehouse provisioned and maintained by the Data Warehouse Administrator. Reporting to the Director of Applications and with working relationships within IT that include DBAs, system administrators and application developers.
- There will be a heavy emphasis on building and maintaining a data warehouse.
- Understanding of star and snowflake schemas.
- Experience with ETL, SQL Server administration and MS SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience with building a data warehouse based on data coming from multiple ERPs is a must.
- Specific experience with Infor M3 and/or the Infor Data Warehouse Designer (DWD) would be an extraordinary plus, but not a requirement.
- Experience with building reports and dashboards with tools such as Birst, Tableau, Power BI, etc. is highly desirable, with Birst experience being a major plus.