Eagle Harbor Solutions (EHS) is looking for a junior level Data Warehousing Specialist for our location in St. Louis MO. The Specialist will support EHS and our government client.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health dental and vision insurance 401K with company matching flexible spending accounts paid holidays three weeks paid time off and more.
Essential Functions Responsibilities & Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Assist define and implement a Master Date Management solution that will maintain authoritative data that is curated by its owner and supersedes all previous versions as well as synchronizes data to source program applications and accounting / financial systems providing that data
- Enable ETL to support a data warehouse using Informatica application data source integration
- Integrate security controls to limit data loss such as Enterprise Datamasking using Informatica for structured and unstructured data as applicable in the design schedule.
- Develop a data quality management plan which contains analytics for measuring continuous data quality improvement
- Deliver detailed requirements architecture and design (RAD) of a new data warehouse
- Coordinates the data administration technical function for both data warehouse development and maintenance.
- Facilitates change control problem management and communication among data architects programmers analysts and engineers.
- Establishes and enforces processes to ensure a consistent well managed and well-integrated data warehouse infrastructure.
- Analyzes and identifies data and metadata requirements.
- Defines user requirements and database design specifications.
- Designs implements and supports data warehousing requirements. Implements business rules via stored procedures middleware or other technologies.
- Provides product support and maintenance of the data warehouse.
- Performs data warehouse design and construction.
- Prepares/implements data verification and testing methods for the data warehouse.
- 2+ Years experience
- Experience with Informatica
- Applies fundamental concepts processes practices and procedures on technical assignments.
- Performs work that requires practical experience and training.
- Work is performed under supervision
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger handle or feel objects tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision distance vision color vision depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification) national origin age disability military/veteran status marital status genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment promotion wages benefits and all other privileges terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations. This contact information is used for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire on a status of your application.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY