- Develop, integrate, and maintain procedures for efficient database and data backup, recovery, and restoration
- Develop procedures to extract, transform, and load data among databases; Define security and integrity checks
- Loading and migrating data; Implement updates and fixes; performance tuning and optimization
- Provide Root Cause Analysis for any SQL related issues; install, upgrade, and apply maintenance and patches
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a technology related field, or applicable work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with database administration with SQL Server
- Azure SQL managed instances and Familiarity with Linux OS and the Linux Command Line
- JBoss/IBM WebSphere/DB2 Server and Microsoft IIS / Apache Web Server experience
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- 401k with 100% matching up to 4% of compensation
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Open Dealer Exchange is the leading expert and essential connector within the F&I process for bringing together lenders and F&I product providers with their dealership partners. Open Dealer Exchange improves the entire vehicle finance process by integrating a finance source or F&I product provider directly within a dealership’s dealer management system (DMS). By providing a direct connection into the DMS, Open Dealer Exchange removes the need for the dealer to leave their system-of-record during the F&I process. This innovative process results in increased operational efficiencies, reduced contract errors, and a more streamlined process with a lender or provider’s franchised dealership.
Open Dealer Exchange promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.Open Dealer Exchange encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.