The Database Administrator will provide technical expertise, direct technical support, guidance and recommendations to design, deploy, and support solutions for SQL databases. The administrator must be able to provide acceptable and responsive services to include customer services, configuration, fault isolation, quality control testing, trend analysis, performance monitoring, performance tuning, status reporting, ticket management, responsibilities and operational procedures contained in USAF and DOD directives/policies.
Education: Associates degree in related field (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Systems, etc.) or equivalent experience.
Experience: Shall have, as a minimum two (3) years of related experience.
Certifications: Must meet DOD 8570 standards. (CompTIA Security + CE or CISSP, etc),
DBA Certified - SQL Server (MCSA)
Preferred Equipment/Software Experience: Microsoft SQL
- Create, maintain, secure, and monitor all applicable database systems.
- Perform system vulnerability management and remediation of systems.
- Perform DISA STIGS on applicable systems.
- Interface and coordinate with other teams and external users/organizations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Montgomery, AL