ProSolis a dynamic small business providing high-quality professional services to the federal government. We specialize in the critical areas of intelligence operations and analysis, IT support, contact center support and program/ project management. Our mission is to create value for our customers before, during and after service delivery while maintaining the highest moral code. As a result, we have quickly built a reputation for service excellence, integrity and speed.
The ISMS Database Administrator to supports the DHS HSPD12 Program Management Office (PMO) providing support services to the Integrated Security Management System (ISMS) program. The successful candidate will support the execution of single or multiple task orders.
The candidate must have the ability to operate effectively under pressure adhering to the ProSol Core Values ofAgility: rapid adaptation to the changing requirements and environment of our clients;Excellence: Service quality that exceeds the expectations of our clients;Integrity: Accountability and honesty-always doing the right thing; andLong-Term Commitment: Unquestioned loyalty and dedication to our clients, partners and employees.
- Create Database queries to create reports for the customers, based on customer requests
- Process Data Change Requests to fix data issues on the Database backend
- Create custom queries to answer data calls to provide detailed information to upper management
- Develop interconnections with other internal or external information systems
- Report on program progress, issues and resolutions
- Develop and deliver weekly status reports and other ad hoc reports
- Assist the Program Manager as required in managing contract performance
- Possess a proven experience developing and maintaining working relationships with high level officials and technical experts
- Ability to conduct analytic assessments of work plans and progress reports and identify strengths and weaknesses
- Ability to work collaboratively with all team members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite - PowerPoint, Project, Excel, and Word
- Experience working in a fast-based, analytical environment
- Experience with SQL
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS suitability
- Active Top Secret preferred
Work environment:Work is primarily performed in an office. Typically, employees sit comfortably to do their work, interspersed by brief periods of standing, walking, bending, carrying papers and books, and extensive periods requiring the use of computer terminals to accomplish work objectives.
Work days:Monday Through Friday
Work Hours:Core hours- 8 hour days
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Education and Experience:
- B.A./ B.S degree
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in performing directly related project management work
- Experience: Database Administrator, SQL Administrator
ProSolis an equal opportunity employer, all interested qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, EEO/D/M/V/F. ProSol welcomes and encourages diversity in the workforce.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.