Our growing client in the Harrisburg area has a unique opportunity for a Database Developer/Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis! This role will report to the Systems Manager and is responsible for supporting data in all business applications throughout the organization. A large part of this position will involve SQL queries and scripts, ETL, and some database management.
The Database Developer/Analyst will be a critical part of the company as this role is responsible for maintaining and developing system interfaces and supporting the business analytics, applications, dashboard reporting systems, and workflows. Our client is building out a dashboard system and creating a data warehouse, so we are looking for candidates who have experience with both.
Some of the requirements are as follows:
- Strong knowledge and recent experience with SQL queries to pull data from multiple databases
- Report creation and generation, dashboard creation, and data warehouse creation
- Knowledge and understanding of MySQL and SQL database management (performance tuning, recovery, backup, etc)
- Programming experience (.Net, Python, or PHP)
- Any experience with BI 360 is a huge plus
- Solid communication and documentation skills
- Ability to lead technical projects and take ownership
Our client offers excellent benefits, a collaborative working environment, and an opportunity to grow professionally!
Apply now for immediate consideration!
We have been in the Central PA market for over 40 years and have a positive track record of connecting technical professionals with clients like this who have unadvertised jobs. Connect with us so that we can help you make that next move in your career.
Database Analyst / Developer