Job Title: Database developer
Location: Englewood, CO
Duration: 12+ months
Experience: (6-7 years of experience)
Client: Dish Network
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement highly scalable ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana) stack and ElastiCache solutions
- Experience in architecting data structures for low latency applications using Elastic Search and ElastiCache
- Build java based applications (APIs) and web apps that leverage Elastic Search and ElastiCache.
- Strong experience in query languages and writing complex queries with joins and aggregate that deals with large amount of data.
- Ability to perform data related bench marking, performance analysis and tuning
- Build and manage DevOps automation.
- Experience in end to end Low level design, development, administration and delivery of ELK/Java solutions.
- Experience with LUA or similar scripting systems.
- Experience in using AWS APIs ( e.g., JavaAPI, Boto3, etc.) to integrate different services