Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Database Developer to join their innovative team.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Database Developer:
- Determine systems requirements and create system specifications
- Develop, test, and implement efficient and effective solutions
- Collaborate with business analysts to specify complex business requirements
- Analyze user requirements, translate into database requirements, implement into database code
Requirements of the Database Developer:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in database development (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Good understanding of relational database modeling
- Strong hands-on experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development (11g/12c)
- Knowledge in writing packages/procedures
- Strong ETL skills (Informatica)
- Experience with scripting languages and automation tools (Autosys)
Keywords: Database Developer, Oracle, SQL Server, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, ETL, Informatica, Autosys, Financial Services
Job ID: 317009
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!