Location: currently fully remote
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Database resource to join our FEMA IA project. In this position, you will manage and develop on existing databases (Oracle and/or Postgres), ensure security findings are addressed, apply security patches, monitor synchronization between the Databases, and suggest possible enhancements to improve performance. A strong knowledge base and ability to work cooperatively internally and with other teams are a must. They will support multiple programs and projects for TRILLION based in the Federal and DoD industries. These programs represents a multi – year effort for IT Modernization and Transformation requiring tested, secure and hardened software solutions.
Strong programming/scripting experience and passion for learning and development.
- 7+ yrs. of related IT experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Database Management & Development
- 3-5 years of experience with Oracle and Postgres DBs
- Familiarity with database replication tools
- Familiarity with DoD STIG Process
- Familiarity with Jira, Bigbucket, Jenkins
- Experience with development in Cloud, DevOps & Agile environments
- 60%- Development and O&M Support
- 30%- Document, discuss and develop POAMs and related documentation
- 10%- Review, Troubleshoot and discuss issues, defects and solutions.