Duties and Responsibilities Including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Access database design, manipulation and reporting
- 3-5 Python and CherryPv
- Provides database stability and security to operating environments of Military Health Systems to include applications in, but not limited to: Oracle 10g/ 11g, Web Portals, Microsoft SQL Server, and Access. This includes troubleshooting, working with software vendor(s), coordinating account permissions, security updates, and maintaining network connectivity for local and worldwide customers.
- Provides database and computer administration and associated database interface capabilities, to include coordinating updates and patches and maintaining network connectivity clients.
- Schedules lengthy updates for low volume times and apply Patch Set Updates (PSU) from Oracle as required.
- Creates procedures, scripts and jobs to maintain linkage with Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPG) dataset and other CONUS and OCONUS military treatment facilities utilizing the developed CPGs in accordance with government provide prioritization list.
- Designs and tests new database tables, procedures, and techniques to support access to database elements and specialized dataset formulation to provide review and analysis of the CPG and research criteria.
- Configures and maintains Oracle software in collaboration with Red Hat Linux server in a Secret Internet Protocol Router (SIPR) environment.
- Ensures that Applications/Databases are Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), and Risk Management Framework compliant.
- Red Hat Linux Server
- Oracle 10g/11g
- Web Portals
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Access
- Must be a United States Citizen
Required Education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Active CompTIA Network+ or Security+ Certificate
- Certified in Linux or Microsoft Access Oracle
Security: Active Secret Clearance