Database Programmer M&S shall:
• Possess DoD 8570.01 / 8140 IAT level II baseline certification requirements, currently CompTIA Security+ CE or higher level certification.
• Provide verification of training in MCSA SQL Server 2012 or higher within six months;
• Provide verification of a minimum of five (5) years’ full time experience or equivalent in database programming;
• Provide verification of experience in the following operating system environments: Microsoft Operating Systems (Workstation and Server) and Linux;
• Provide verification of experience using the all of the following software: All current versions of SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, Oracle, Unix, Linux, Windows Operating System, VMWare, Syncsort, MS Visual Studio, C/C++, Visual Basic, Transact SQL, Rational Purify, Perl, and MS SharePoint.
• Provide verification of certification in A+CE or CCNA-Security or Network+CE or SSCP or *Security+CE or other IAT Level II or III certification. Within six months of hire must have the following certifications for Windows: MS Exam 70‐411 "Administering Windows Server 2012"; or Windows training approved by the CBL government Information Assurance Manager (IAM) and the Contracting Officer Representative (COR); and for Linux: Linux+CE certification, or Linux training approved by the CBL IAM/COR.
• Obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
Summit Technologies, Inc. is an equalopportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteranstatus.
Position descriptions serve as a guideline and may not beconstrued as a guarantee of employment. Summit Technologies, Inc. is an at-willorganization.