Job Summary:The role of the Computer System Tech (CST) is to provide hardware support and troubleshooting for multiple lines of business, including POS, Ticketing, time clocks, Desktop, and IOS devices for WDW Parks and Resorts. The CSTs are assigned incidents tickets and must resolve all incidents assigned to them by end of their shift. The CST must have a minimum of 4 years of current relevant experience in computer hardware support, HP Desktop and Notebook and IBM Lenovo Certifications, or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire. The CST should be able to demonstrate experience installing and troubleshooting NCR and DLI Point of Sale equipment, including external payment devices such as PAX, Tap to Pay, etc.
Proven experience and strong understanding of Mac OS, Mobile Device Management (MDM), Windows 7 and 10 operating systems.
Responsibilities:The candidate should have experience with maintenance, configuring, and troubleshooting IOS and Android devices. The CST must Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of theme park and resort operations as well as demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and interact with all levels of management as well as other cast members. Work independently as well as a team and ability to function in a team environment with a customer service philosophy. The CST should have strong hardware and software trouble shooting skills and possess strong Guest Service Skills. The CST must be able to handle confidential information and have experience with Wireless Technology, desktop/laptop refreshes. The CST must be flexible with work schedule, including nights, holidays and weekends.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Computer Service.
- HP Desktop and Notebook and IBM Lenovo Certifications, or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire or transfer.
- Demonstrated experience installing and troubleshooting NCR and DLI Point of Sale equipment, including external payment devices such as PAX, Tap to Pay, etc.
- Proven experience and strong understanding of Mac OS, Apple Configurator, Mobile Device Management (MDM), Windows 7 and 8 operating systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of theme park and resort operations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and interact with all levels of management as well as other cast members.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a team and ability to function in a team environment with a customer service philosophy.
- Demonstrated strong hardware and software trouble shooting skills.
- Must possess strong Guest Service skills.
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Experience with RFID and Wireless Technology.
- COMPTIA Network+ Certification.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate.
- MCP Microsoft Windows 7 Professional.
- MCSE, MCP Network Essentials.
- HP Laser Printer Certifications
Required EducationAssociate’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics, or equivalent work experience.
Additional Information:SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, WDWCASTING WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly Jobs
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Parks, Experiences and Products, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.