Machine Shop Supervisor
Internal Application Deadline:
Saturday 7/27/2018 by 5pm. To apply, you will need to use Workday or www.brasscraft.com and search “careers”. Please see Human Resources if you have any questions.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Required to interpret schedules, backorder reports, and add-on schedules for processing of miscellaneous parts
· Responsible for inspection of parts, pack quantity accuracy, while maintaining established production and quality standards, and safety procedures
· Must learn and identify finished goods, component parts and part numbers
· Must demonstrate efficiency on various machines
· Assists Teammates as needed
· Makes visual inspections of components/finished goods for quality purposes
· Performs other tasks as directed by lead person, supervisor, and/or department manager
· Performs material handling functions as needed
· Executes good housekeeping practices
· Adheres to the rules/intent of the company safety programs
· Setup Davenport machines while running another machine
· Make adjustments to the tooling as needed
· Change out tooling as needed
· Run three Davenport machines
· Enter data for parts checks in CimWorks
· Does any maintenance to the machine as needed, such as replace belts, coolant lines, bearings, seals, etc. while maintaining production on your other machines;
· Wear proper PPE and make sure all machine guards are in place and working properly
- Performs other related duties as needed and assigned
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
· Must maintain good safety practices
· Good organizational skills
· Team oriented, works well with others
· Good attendance and work record
· Able to work overtime on short notice
· Able to read blueprints
· Able to read micrometers and calipers
· Ability to function at a high level of effectiveness, flexibility, independence and initiative without daily interaction with management
· Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to lift 35 lbs.
BrassCraft Manufacturing Company
ShiftShift 3 (United States of America)
Full or Part TimeFull time
Masco Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.