Day Camp Registration Coordinator
Marcus JCC of Atlanta
5342 Tilly Mill Rd
Dunwoody, GA 30338
The Day Camp Registration Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the registration process for MJCCA Day Camps as well as contributing to the high standard of MJCCA's customer service to current and prospective camp families. The position is full-time, 40 hours per week, occasionally requiring weekend and evening hours.
- Customer Service
- Under the direct supervision of the Operations Director, assist with the registration process for Day Camps, including:
- Handling data entry process and ensuring registrations are entered accurately into both the financial database (Traction) as well as the camper management database (CampMinder).
- Communicating and developing payment plans for families.
- Work with accounting and registration departments to ensure information is properly tracked and documented.
- Manage any changes to camper registrations in both Traction and CampMinder.
- Process all payments and communicate outstanding balances to Operations Director.
- Provide follow-up customer service (phone, email, and in person) to all registered and prospective Day Camp families.
- Respond to any emails, phone calls, and other requests in a timely manner.
- Communicate changes, issues or requests to the appropriate internal department.
- Handle all families' information with the highest level of confidentiality.
- Become familiar with and be proficient at communicating Day Camps offerings.
- Take on projects as assigned by the Operations Director.
- Assist the MJCCA Registration Team during the camp off-season with registrations in other departments within the agency.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree preferred or equal experience in related office environment.
Experience: 1 year minimum of customer service, registration or database management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Detail oriented
- Ability to take direction well and work within a fast-paced office environment
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects at one time
- Effective communicator - both written and verbal
- Present professional demeanor
- Team player
Impacting more than 55,000 people annually, the Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta is welcoming to people of all faiths, ages, and backgrounds. One hundred years ago, Jews with vastly fewer resources than today built a Jewish Community Center in Atlanta. With little more than their passion for a better life, they built a safe, secure, and vibrant community center for their families and for all of the Jewish Atlanta families who followed.
The MJCCA has always given the community a place to gather and connect with friends and family through meaningful programs and much-needed services. For 100 years, the MJCCA has turned everyday minutes into Jewish moments that are remembered for a lifetime.